Top 10 Jeep Forums
The Top 10 Jeep Forums.
We have compiled a list of the Top 10 Jeep Forums but if you think we are missing one, please leave a comment so we can add it to our list. Just like Jeeps, we are trying to be inclusive, not exclusive. One of the best aspects of owning a Jeep is going a worldwide club of rabid Jeep fans. These people wave to you on the highway, they want to talk to you at a gas station and they know exactly what it’s like to drive home in the rain when you forgot to put your top on. Luckily, there are a ton of Jeep Forums online where you can learn everything you need to know about your specific model of Jeep, know the best trails in town, and see crazy builds.
- The most popular Jeep Forum on google is JeepForum.com. With over 558,000 members and counting and nearly 17 million posts, you can be sure that most jeep questions have been asked in this forum at least once. Registration for jeepforum.com is free and they support all models from Jeep Wranglers to Liberties to Renegades and Cherokees.
- Another popular Jeep Forum for Wrangler owners specifically is wranglerforum.com. With nearly 300,000 members, this is a hotspot for Jeep Wrangler enthusiasts. There is huge Wrangler vendor support on this Jeep Forum and it’s a great way to ask questions of manufacturers, installers as well as fellow Jeep Wrangler owners.
- Jeepgarage.org is another popular Jeep Forum! As you can tell, Jeep owners like to talk about their vehicles and they like to do it in multiple places! Jeep Garage boasts over 100,000 members and covers every Jeep Platform including WK2, YJ, TJ, JK, XJ, BU & SJ to name a few. Jeep Garage has great vendor deals as well and has interesting webchats with Jeep experts.
- For the owners of a Jeep JK (2007-Present Wranglers) there’s a one stop destination jeep forum: jk-forum.com. JK Forum has over 116,000 members and all they want to talk about is JK Jeeps! How’s that for a community! With great writeups, videos and tech, you are sure to find the information you need to build or fix your JK at JK Forum.
- Jeepz.com is a jeep forum that describes itself as the friendliest jeep forum on the internet. As many of us have experienced, some forums can get a bit rowdy and it’s nice to know this is part of their mission statement. Jeepz.com has over 25,000 members and a great buy/sell/trade area on site.
- Not to be outdone by JK Forum, we have cherokeeforum.com Cherokee Forum is obviously a place for lovers of the Jeep Cherokee including XJ, ZJ, WJ, KL and WK models. There are over 124,000 members and a great section featuring Trail Reports as well as localized threads.
- As fun as it is to learn about other models, we usually only own one and we love it. So for all you TJ owners (that’s me), stop by wranglertjforum.com and say hello. This Jeep Forum serves the lovers of Jeep Wranglers made from 1996-2006. This is more of an indie forum, designed by a Jeep owner with a lot less of the ads and monetization of the bigger guys and it works great on mobile.
- The Jeep Renegade is back and the owners love their Jeeps just like the rest of us. The Jeep Renegade Forum is a smaller forum (just like their Jeeps) but they are active with nearly 10,000 members. If you are looking at buying a Jeep Renegade this is a great jeep forum to ask real owners about their experiences.
- Dieseljeeps.com is a Jeep forum dedicated to enthusiasts of Grand Cherokees with diesel motors. Wow, talk about specific! But, if you are a diesel Jeep owner would you go anywhere else? There are many great topics on jeep diesel performance that are definitely worth looking at.
- Reddit.com/r/Jeep is one of my favorite online communities for Jeep lovers. The community at Reddit is very friendly and very active with new posts and Jeep photos daily. You will see every model of Jeep on “jeepit” and it’s a great place to connect with people in your area for a good day of offroading.
There are many more Jeep forums out there and I am sorry I didn’t list them all. These are great places to start and I would love a suggestion from you of jeep forums I might have missed. Just leave them in the comments so other people who stumble on this article can give them a go as well. Thanks for your time and happy Jeeping!